It may look like Jacksonville but our new seasonal salad is here and brings a little piece of California with it, Perfect for your next office catering.
Arcadian lettuce blend, avocado, black beans, fresh mango and, sweet red peppers served with a mango vinaigrette
How many pics should I order per person?……we get this question at least four times a week whether someone is catering a wedding in Ponte Vedra, or a corporate catering in Jacksonville, a graduation in Saint Augustine, or a cocktail hour in Orange Park. There are a few thing to keep in mind when ordering your hors d’ oeuvres: 1.)Is this a meal accompaniment or a meal substitution? 2.)What time of day is your catering event? 3.)Buffet Style or passed? 4.)Formal or informal? 5.)length of the catering event? 6.)heavy eaters?(you know your guests better than us) These questions will help a catering company take you in the right direction. Here is a starting point to use as a baseline: Buffet Style Light: 2-4 pieces per person & 2 platter Buffet Style Heavy 6-10 pieces per person & 4 platter We look forward to catering for your next event!
Catering you next event in just got a little more healthy………Arcadian blend lettuce, fresh spinach, carrots. broccoli, peas, grape tomato’s, julienne onion, and fresh croutons, served with greek yogurt dill dressing.
Catering your next meeting while being mindful of new years resolutions can be a complex task. With your attendees diets ranging from paleo to low fat, more and more trending towards gluten free and vegetarian, and vegan, there are a lot of bases to cover. The packages we offer at A1 Catering allow you the flexibility to please your crowd. Here is a guide to ordering from our corporate package:
- Lean Protein is the key to any healthy diet
- Steer clear of red meats. Chicken is always a safe choice
- Look to our lean pork tenderloin or seafood options as an option outside of poultry
- Ask for sauces on the side
- Dont forget to include vegetarians or vegans, they wont count as one of your entree selections
[caption id="attachment_127" align="alignright" width="300"]
Quinoa Stuffed Peppers[/caption]
- Stay away from pastas
- Roasted Potato, Sweet potato, brown rice, quino, make great options
- only danger zone here is casseroles
- ask for cheese on the side (specialty salads) stick to vinaigrettes
- Ask for wheat yeast rolls
- you can request fresh fruit or yogurt parfaits
Call us for any qeustions. We look forward to Catering for Jacksonville in 2015.
Look for new menus coming soon:
- Gluten Free Catering
- Vegetarian/Vegan Catering
- Paleo Catering
Our new seasonal salad is here! Fresh spring mix, crunchy chopped carrots, celery & pecans, topped with dried cranberries, fresh pearsand Boars Head White Cheddar. Served with our house Raspberry Vinaigrette. A perfect addition to your holiday catering.
Time to start planning your holiday catering Jacksonville! We have released are Holiday Catering Menu for the 2014 holiday season. Get a head start on booking your party!
Holiday Catering Menu 2014
“Should I order a more traditional menu or something different for my holiday party?” We hear this question a lot during the holiday catering season in Jacksonville, truthfully there is no correct answer. We always tell clients that they know their crowd better then we do, but that being said here are some pointers.
- About 80-90% of holiday parties are some variation of the traditional ham & turkey, mashed potato, stuffing, green bean casserole orders.
- You cant go wrong with chicken, chicken is by far the most ordered protein and with good reason, it provides versatility in catering and is a “safe” choice to feed the masses, try subbing roasted chicken or panko baked chicken in for the turkey after thanksgiving
- Ask your guests! It never hurts to get input from those you are feeding, take an informal poll…. you may get some valuable suggestions.
- Best of both worlds, order up some non-traditional entrees like Ribs (Jacksonville loves BBQ) and blackened tilapia, and then throw in the traditional sides like mashed potatoes, green bean casserole, and corn casserole.
Good Luck! Look for our holiday catering menu early next week, alway free delivery to the greater Jacksonville area
Now that Jacksonville is getting a turn in the weather, add a bit of autumn to your next catering event. Crisp romaine, iceberg, radicchio, and baby spinach, topped with fresh Gala apples, diced Boars Head colby jack cheese, smoky bacon bits, and glazed walnuts. We serve it with our own poppy seed vinaigrette made with extra virgin olive oil. This gluten free seasonal salad is a sure fire hit for your crowd.
Catering services are not only for weddings and large corporate functions. With A1 Catering the options are limitless and the packages are affordable solutions for any event or gathering. Here are a few events you may not have thought could be catered affordably.
Teacher Luncheons: With school getting back into gear, we know that there are many teacher meetings and luncheons taking place. A take out option is always there but a catered lunch is a well-rounded meal that really shows your faculty that their time is appreciated. Our individualized boxed lunches include multiple food items to give a full meal that is not only delicious but has complete elements other than a standard sub. With affordable pricing, a catered luncheon for your teachers will not exceed a budget spent on a typical take out order and will offer so much more to your staff.
Corporate Meetings: Time is everything when it comes to a successful business venture, which is why a catered meal is in your best interest for your next corporate meeting. The time it takes to go to a restaurant and sit down for full service means more time out of your daily schedule. One of our catered package options will be delivered to you hot and ready to eat at a stated time allowing you and your staff to return to your scheduled tasks quicker and fully satisfied.
Small Social Gatherings: We all know the stressful feeling of having to host a social gathering, and with work and preparation who has the time? Well now you will, with A1 Catering as your assistant host. We understand that cooking and supplying food for an event can be time consuming, so let us take the burden off of your shoulders so you can enjoy the company you keep and the meals and apps you eat!
Our knowledgeable team at A1 Catering is here to answer any questions you may have about catering/menu options. We look forward to hearing from you and assisting you at your next event!